NOTE THAT THE SIZE IS SMALLER THAN U.S. OR EUROPEAN, SO PLEASE REFER TO THE SIZE CHART BELOW FOR A PROPER FIT.
The USB Heating Base Layers are revolutionary in the world of heated clothing. Using the patented 5V signal technology, it allows for most 5V power banks to be used with the garments.
You can use your own 5V 2Amps Power Bank, or get our bundle with a 10000mAh Power Bank included. This power bank powers your garment and can also charge your phone, tablet, or any USB charged device. Note: Heating times will diminish if used to charge other devices.
Our base layers are a great option for people who want to stay warm but not wear bulky layers. They are designed to be worn under another garment as a base layer.
The Heated Base Layers allow you now to stay warm and enjoy outdoor winter activities longer than ever before.
- Wide heating surface, fast heating speed and even heat
- 3 Heating areas for the shirt and 3 for the pants
- 3 Heating power levels
- It can be hand-washed or machine-washed. (remove the battery when washing)
- Fleece Lined, comfortable and skin friendly, light and breathable
FREE SHIPPING & 100% Money-Back Guarantee! Please refer to the table at the bottom of the page for delivery time for each country.
Estimated Heating Times:
High: 45C - 55C – 3+ Hours
Medium: 35C - 45C 4+ Hours
Low: 25C - 35C – 6+ Hours
Power Bank Purchased Separately or with Bundle
- Compatible with any 5V 2A power bank. You may order one separately or connect yours.
Please use the size chart below to select the appropriate size for you. For a perfect fit, please measure a similar item and compare with the measurements below.
1. Connect the power bank to the jacket through the built in USB port.
2. Turn ON the power bank.
3. Immediately long press the switch button for 5 seconds. If the button is not pressed within 3 seconds after turning on the power bank, it will automatically turn off.
4. The RED light should now be flashing, meaning it's starting the automatic heating process.
5. The RED light remains ON, meaning the vest is now on High Temperature setting.
6. Short press the power button to switch to WHITE light, meaning Medium Temperature setting.
7. Short press the power button to switch to BLUE light, meaning Low Temperature setting.
8. Short press the power button to switch again to RED light, meaning High Temperature setting.
Estimated Delivery Times