NOTE THAT THE BASE LAYER SIZE IS SMALLER THAN U.S. OR EUROPEAN, SO PLEASE REFER TO THE SIZE CHART BELOW FOR A PROPER FIT.
Freezing while riding the motorcycle during cold weather? This combo features a Heated Handlebar that will gently warm up your hands and a Heated Base Layer to sustain comfortable body temperatures.
Diameter: 22.5 mm
Length: 130 mm
Red line: DC+12 cathodes
Black line: DC-12 anode
Net weight: 221 g
Package weight: 241 g
Base Layer Specifications:
- Wide heating surface, fast heating speed and even heat
- Works with 5V 2A Power Bank (Not included, can purchase separately from here)
- 3 Heating areas for the shirt and 3 for the pants
- 3 Heating power levels
- It can be hand-washed or machine-washed. (remove the battery when washing)
- Fleece Lined, comfortable and skin friendly, light and breathable
Estimated Heating Times:
High: 45C - 55C – 3+ Hours
Medium: 35C - 45C 4+ Hours
Low: 25C - 35C – 6+ Hours
Please use the size chart below to select the appropriate size for you. For a perfect fit, please measure a similar item and compare with the measurements below.
1. Connect the power bank to the jacket through the built in USB port.
2. Turn ON the power bank.
3. Immediately long press the switch button for 5 seconds. If the button is not pressed within 3 seconds after turning on the power bank, it will automatically turn off.
4. The RED light should now be flashing, meaning it's starting the automatic heating process.
5. The RED light remains ON, meaning the vest is now on High Temperature setting.
6. Short press the power button to switch to WHITE light, meaning Medium Temperature setting.
7. Short press the power button to switch to BLUE light, meaning Low Temperature setting.
8. Short press the power button to switch again to RED light, meaning High Temperature setting.
- 1 x Heated Handlebar
- 1 x Black Heated Base Layer Set
Estimated Delivery Times